Educational Service District #123

3924 West Court Street
Pasco, Washington

Phone: (509) 547-8441

Homeless/Living in Transition:  What does it mean?

* Someone who doesn't have a "fixed, regular, or adequate place to live", including crowding too many people in one apartment.

* Someone who is spendin the night in a place not meant for sleeping (like a car or condemned building).

* Someone who is staying at a temporary living place, such as a shelter or welfare hotel.

If you don't know where you are going to live next, keeping your child in the same school for the school year may be the best thing you can do for your child's education and emotional security.

Contact ESD for help to keep your child in school.

Homeless Liaisons

Finley School District - 509-586-3217

Kahlotus School District- 509-282-3338

Kennewick School District - 509-222-5031

Pasco School District - 509-547-8441

Richland School District -  509-967-6061

Kiona-Benton School District -  509-588-2023

North Franklin School District - 509-231-2021 ext. 1035

Prosser School District - 509-786-3323 ext. 14